Transmitter with a contact free, capacitive sensor system for the acquisition of the angular position of a shaft. The output is a load-independent DC current signal of 4…20 mA proportional to the measured value.
- Measuring range of angle of rotation: 0…10 to 0…50 or 0…50 to 0…350°
- Measuring output (output/powering circuit) in two-wire connection (4…20 mA signal)
- Very low torque (< 0.001 Ncm, with 2 mm shaft)
- Type of protection “Intrinsically safe” Ex ia IIC T6 / Can be mounted within the hazardous area
- Programmable as a linear, V-characteristic, or any characteristic curve
- The shaft can be turned through a full 360°
For More Information, Please Visit – http://www.camillebauer.com/?mid=TWpNNE5ERT0