This position feedback transmitter with contactless, capacitive sensing system is used to measure and transmit linear displacement (stroke) on various types of control valves and other control devices. It is especially well suited for surface mounting to equipment and apparatus thanks to its compact design.
- Stroke travel measuring range: 0…10 to 0…140 mm
- Measurement output (measuring/supply circuit) utilizes 2-wire connection (4 to 20 mA signal)
- Adjustment of mechanical position and fine adjustment of the analog output, zero point and span may be set independently
- Programmable output characteristics: linear, V-characteristic or freely selectable linearization curve
- Serial interface
- Surface mounting device in rugged housing (IP54): vibration and shock resistant, suitable for use in machinery manufacturing and chemical industry
For More Information, Please Visit : http://www.camillebauer.com/?mid=TVRFM05EWT0=