Measuring transmitter with contactless, capacitive sensing system for acquiring the angular position of a shaft. A load-independent DC signal with a range of 4 to 20 mA is read out at the measurement output. Due to its rugged design, it is used primarily in machinery manufacturing and shipbuilding.
- Angle of rotation measuring range: 0.. 5 to 0.. 270° without gearbox 0.. 10° through 0.. 1600 revolutions with gearbox
- Measurement output: 0… 1 to 0/4.. 20 mA 2, 3 or 4-wire connection
- Available with “intrinsically safe” explosion protection per Ex ia IIC T6, can be used in explosive atmospheres
- Output quantity characteristics: linear or as a characteristic V curve
- Drive shaft can be infinitely rotated: no damage occurs even if the upper limit value of the measuring range is exceeded.
- Surface mounting device in rugged housing: vibration and shock resistant, suitable for use in machinery manufacturing and shipbuilding
- Available as GL variant (Germanischer Lloyd) / suitable for use on ocean-going vessels.
For More Information, Please Visit : http://www.camillebauer.com/?mid=TWpNNE5ERT0