Transparent monitoring of power quality and energy consumption
The LINAX PQ3000 combines the characteristics of a power quality measurement device with functions for comprehensive energy consumption and condition monitoring. It stands out by the display quality and intuitive operation.
The modern, multi-lingual design and the high-resolution colour TFT display support the user in data analysis on site. The integrated webserver allows remote access to all measured data and the parameterization of the device. The device provides a wide functionality, which can be extended further by means of optional components.
- Certified power quality analysis, class A acc. IEC 61000-4-30 Ed. 3
- Standardized data format for power quality data: PQDIF
- Energy consumption analysis, class 0.5S (meters, load profiles, trend analysis)
- EN50160 conformity reports via SMARTCOLLECT PM20
- On-site event display
- Direct measurement up to 690V, CATIII
- Condition monitoring
- Limit monitoring with alarming
- Universal process I/O
- Graphical measurement displays
- High resolution color TFT display
- Device parameterization via WEB browser
- Firmware update
- Measurement display (http)
- Remote acquisition of measurements via control system (Modbus/TCP)
- Service and maintenance
For measurement acquisition via control system
In addition to the standard I/Os (1 digital input, 2 digital outputs) up to three I/O extensions can be implemented in the device. You may select from:
- 2 relay outputs
- 2 analog outputs ±20mA
- 4 analog outputs ±20mA
- 4 S0 digital inputs active or passive
Uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
Provides power supply for five times 3 minutes if power fails
LINAX PQ3000 stores the acquired power quality data in the standardized Power Quality Data Interchange Format (PQDIF) according to IEEE 1159.3. Using the SMARTCOLLECT PM20 software the content of these files can be displayed, stored in a database and analyzed. A conformity report can be prepared as well.
Using the link www.pqview.com/pqdiffractor the free of cost software PQDiffractor of Electrotek Concepts may be downloaded (registration required). By means of this software data of the PQDIF files can be analyzed, saved in CSV format or exported as a graphic.
For more info, Kindly visit: http://www.camillebauer.com/?mid=TVRFME9EZz0&pid=TWpZMk16QT0=