These devices convert the measured quantity (i.e. direct current or voltage, or the signal from a thermocouple, a resistance thermometer, a remote sensor or a potentiometer) into a proportional analog output quantity.
- Measured quantity (temperature, resistance change, DC quantities) and all measuring ranges can be programmed with a PC
- Output quantity range can also be programmed with a PC, and the type of output quantity (current or voltage signal) can be selected with a DIP switch.
- Electrical isolation between measured quantity, analog and digital output quantities and auxiliary power / compliant with EN 61 010
- Digital measured value information available at the programming interface: facilitates initial start-up, measured values can be displayed at the programming PC
- 3 limit contact devices
- Serial interface
- Certifications: GL (Germanischer Lloyd)
For Further Information, Kindly Visit : http://www.camillebauer.com/?mid=TVRRd01nPT0