For use in process control systems (SPC, PLC). The SINEAX VK 626 converts the measured quantity (i.e. signal from a thermocouple or resistance thermometer) into a proportional, analog output quantity.
- Digital communication and power supply via the 2-wire output line
- Measured quantity, measuring range and other parameters programmable with PC, suitable HART interface and appropriate software
- Electrical isolation between input and output: prevents measurement value distortion caused by potential transfer
- Measurement output: 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire connection
- Open-circuit sensor and short-circuit monitoring / defined output performance in the event of disturbance
- Available with “intrinsically safe” explosion protection per EEx ia IIC T6
For Further Information, Kindly Visit : http://www.camillebauer.com/?mid=TVRRd01nPT0