Automatic Filter : Type 6.72
Application Medium : Lubricating Oil, Fuel, Coolants*
Maximum Capacity : Approx. 1000 m3/hr
The BOLL Automatic Filter TYPE 6.72 provides excellent results for the filtration of fuels and lubricants for mobile and stationary drives as well as for the filtration of coolants in mechanical processing plants. In order to ensure that large combustion engines operate for long periods of time without problems and interruptions, the fuels, lubricants have to fulfil defined quality requirements. The heavy fuel oil operation of engines also requires an extensive pre-treatment of the fuel. In all cases, filtration plays a key role. The special filters installed in the inlet systems and liquid circuits must
- through their capacity guarantee the supply of sufficient amounts of liquid,
- guarantee a high degree of purity of the fuel, in order to protect the injection system against wear,
- through their design and dimensioning ensure the constant operating pressure,
- even in the case of varying fuel qualities ensure a problem-free continuous operation and
- through maintenance-free operation and a long service life contribute to keeping operating costs low.
Coolants can be mentioned as Chemicals.
- Nominal diameter : DN 40-DN 80
- Filter element : Candle elements
- Grade of filtration : 6 µm-200 µm
- Operating pressure : PN 16
- Filter housing : Nodular cast iron
- Optional equipment : By-pass filter with switch-over